As a skilled CNC wood machinist, you will be working in a large manufacturing company on residential, commercial, restorations and bespoke products.
- To work a variety of CNC machines which might require manual input
- Achieve production and quality targets
- Work as part of CNC team which may involve working multiple machines
- Perform basic maintenance to keep machines clean and in good working condition
- Participate in lean process improvement initiatives to improve outputs
- CNC experience is essential – with machine specific training provided.
- Ideally have experience setting and operating 3 & 5 axis router.
- NVQ/apprenticeship in joinery or carpentry.
- Able to read and work from technical drawings.
- Work experience in a woodwork environment desirable.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Be willing to work as part of a growing team
- Excellent attention to detail
This role is permanent subject to a 6-month probation period.
Apply online only with Cover letter and CV to: [email protected]
Closing date for applications is 30th September 2021