7 is a lucky number for Farrell at the recent Irish Building & Design Awards (IBDA)
Did you know?
Did you know?
Did you know that seven out of the nine entries nominated (including the overall winner) for “Student Accommodation Project of the Year” at the recent Irish Building & Design Awards (IBDA) featured Farrell’s furniture solutions?
Farrell was delighted to work in partnership with a selection of main contractors, builders, designers and architects who have all been recognised in the award ceremony which took place at the end of November in Dublin.
Farrell provided tailored solutions for bedrooms, kitchens and/or loose furniture on the following projects:
- Dominick Place, Dominick Street, Dublin
– Reddy Architecture + Urbanism / GSA Group / Walls Construction
- The Tannery, Mill Street, Dublin
– BAM Building Ltd / Shay Cleary Architects / GSA Group
- Goldcrest Student Village NUI Galway
– JJ Rhatigan & Company
- Parkgate, Montpelier Hill, Dublin
– Cogent Associates/Hattington Student Housing
- Point Campus, Point Village, Dublin
– Bennett Construction Ltd / Reddy Architecture + Urbanism
- Amnis House, Western Road, Cork
– BAM Building Ltd / DTA Architects / GSA Group
- New Mill, Mill Street, Dublin
– Reddy Architecture + Urbanism / GSA Group / BAM Building Ltd
Farrell also supplied loose furniture to the NUI Student Village in Galway.
Congratulations to all the nominees and winners. We are delighted to partner with you all and look forward to working with you closely in 2020 to do it all again!
You can check out the full IBDA website here: http://irishbuildinganddesignawards.com/